It's not easy...
This morning me and my sis set up my "cozy corner" in our room... actually it's juz a rug with a few cushions that we bought frm IKEA... whew... yesterday we went to IKEA to get the bed frames...
I love IKEA!! and I LOVE the meatballs... the last time i went there I didn't get a chance to eat... I only had the hotdog... luckily this time my sis saw thru my greedy face and told everyone to take a break in the restaurant...
U noe the pple here r v disciplined... they put the potato chips outside the counter for pple who order the meal to self-service... i tell u... if it was in S'pore... it would b long gone liao... but the pple here r v disciplined... they only take it if they paid for the meal... so I thought that was pretty cool...
Anyway my room is almost finished... we juz need the bed mattress n then me n my sis can move in liao!
I'm starting to miss S'pore quite alot... and tt's y my mood recently is not v gd... (quarelled w my sis yesterday)... miss the warm weather, miss my home (which is technically not my home anymore), miss my parents, miss my friends, and miss my freedom...
In Singapore, I could go anywher I want.. (ok not everywher), go out WHEN i want, and I KNOW wher I'm going... here... it's always waiting at home, and always needin someone to take me n my sis out... I feel lik a caged up animal...
I hope things will get better though... my sis is more optimistic... she says that we'll b able to travel on our own after we r more familiar w the place... and we can take the bus b4 we get our license... yea... i hope she's right too.... cos i feel trapped....
Migration is not as easy as I thought it would be... uprooting myself entirely and goin to someplace new... *sigh* I juz hope to adapt to the place and then move on... right now... i feel lik i dun belong anywher....
No comments:
Post a Comment