Employed finally...
Hey good news... I've got a job! I'm now workin part-time together with my sis @ a theatre as an usher for a musical playing now called "Jersey Boys".. so i can actually stay and watch the whole show... It's all v exciting for me!
And the audience here in USA is v spontaneous... they'll laugh out loud and cheer loudly and "awwww..." at a touching scene... so it's a lot of fun watchin their response too! Haha... u'll nv get such a fun crowd of audience in Singapore...
Yea... cos I'm working almost everyday now... so I haven really got the time to go on msn or update my blog... but will try to when my sis isn't usin the com... (cos she's got job applications to send too)
3 comments:
so cool!! I guess this is yr dream job... so much betta than recruit agency right... hahaha... hope u're enjoying yrself! Maybe one day i can fly over to catch broadway musical with u! Scarli u have become one of the lead actress by then! hohohoho....
how cool! yeah rach at least u wun b so bored over there now u have a job. sounds fun working there. enjoy yrself kk. miss ya!!
haha... yea... but then it can get a little tiring... esp when ther's a swarm of pple charging at u... askin for help to their seat... haha... but otherwise it's a lot of fun...
And u end up humming the songs of the musical on ur way home and in the toilet... =)
Post a Comment