Monday, June 11, 2007

It's been some time...

It's now almost 7months since I've been here.... and what's more my parents will be coming in about 2 months... it's good news that we'll b together.... the bad news is.. well the house we are living in is not likely to sustain 9 people... it's much too crowded... My sis and I are thinking about moving out into a small apartment, preferably downtown... But financially we are still not very stable and once we move out, we'll have to deal with bills and expenses on food and miscellaneous needs... *sigh* And my sis is trying to save to further her education here... and it's hard to have so much money flowing out for all these things and still save for education...

I don't know how we are gonna do it but I'm actually looking forward to doing this... I think that we are both now young adults and while it's gonna be hard, I think we should experience some of the hardship that comes with independence... It's always easier to just live how we are living now... with the family here and just spending money like allowance on things that are not really needed... it's so much easier...

I've never been sure of alot of things in my life... sometimes I like to go with the flow (someone else's flow)... But I think that moving out is something I want to experience... and I hope that it'll help me develop into someone better, more independent, more mature and more street-smart...

I hope that I have the courage and drive to follow this through... I don't want to chicken out when the going gets tough....

1 comment:

Knuttz said...

You'll do just fine Rachy dear. You're stronger than you realise. -hugz-