A wonderful new year...
It's already 2008... time passes really quickly... I've been here for about 1 year 3 months and counting... I went to a doctor's office and the technician was heading to Singapore and asked me to give her some hints about good places to visit.. and I had difficulty thinking about certain districts.. I was trying to think where 5-star chicken rice was located and I couldn't remember... so by agaration I told her somewhere near Paya Lebar...
I don't think it's a matter of forgetting but alot of things and places in Singapore are not in relation to my current life now.. just like I can't remember a lot of the places in HK too..
Anyway I thought the year started pretty well.. I'm back in school... I missed learning for the first time in a long time... working is harder and more monotonous than school... There are also less worries in school.. compared to LIFE outside... but i'm a better worker than a student...
Classes are good... think i picked good classes... and though I prefer some classes and profs over others... I have to be very thankful that all of them seem hardworking... Workload is manageable and I am working part time while studying but everything should work out...
I'm taking a American Govt course which is interesting especially since it coincides with the Presidential elections comin up this year.. I really like the class... You don't get to see these sort of things in Singapore and though I don't understand a lot about the system... people in general seem to be really passionate about choosing their government... but there are of cos people who don't really care...
Been doing a lot of retail therapy...no good esp since my income is declining as it is comin only frm one source... Theatre will be dark until further notice... there are no current shows...
Guess these are the updates... though I wonder who actually reads my blog since I hardly post... =)
6 comments:
me me MEEEE! haha i do check here regularly =)
hey girl, sorry i missed ur call e other day but got ur voice msg... which made me laugh!
we talk soon alrite? and i'll update soon yea =)
OH and retail therapy really does wonders, SERIOUSLY. heh meanwhile, smile =D
*WAVES. bye!
OF COS there's MEEEEEEEEEEE toooooo..........
But I'm going crazy soon over here in Sg..
Send me some snow pls.
haha... u two r hilarious!! hey zan... sorry to report but there's no snow in san fran as well...
although i don't think i would like snow very much judging frm how I dislike the cold...
i love my rachel and my zanthe (:
Hi gal!
Still remember me? We went cycling and wall climbing in beijing together!I'm coming to USA soon for Work & Travel!!
I will be working in Yellowstone, shld be travelling to San Fran after my attachment!
Hope to meet up with u!!
Take care and have a blessed new year ahead!
Cheers,
Joyce
Aye Joyce... u siao ah... of cos I remember u la!!! Even though (I admit) I have a terrible memory... I haven't got amnesia yet!!!
I'll email u and we can plan to meet up ok? =)
Really looking forward to seeing u again...
Love,
Rachel~
Post a Comment