Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lovely day...

Thought I might write a little today too cos today is such a nice day. Today marks the last day of my modern dance class. It was incredibly wonderful to be dancing again. I can't wait to do it again next semester. Modern dance has always been very liberating for me and is my favourite dance form because it allows me to explore with myself. It is not the best genre for my body cos I am not all that graceful but it is by far the most wonderful way for me to express myself...

I got to know some really nice people through the class... and it made my class so much more enjoyable.. =)

Still haven't really unpacked everything and still much to do in the house. I will have to work harder cos I need the money to come back to Singapore and for my planned trip to Japan with Eiji.. Eiji is my colleague at work and he's from Japan... so who else better to show me around Japan than him? Really looking forward to the trip... just hope I have the money by then...

Been missing chinese music quite a bit these days... yesterday I was going on youtube looking for Tao Ze's songs to listen to... but it's hard just because every 4 minutes you have to stop whatever you are doing and go find another song... So then I wanted to buy some chinese music from online... oh my, it's freaking expensive la.. it's US$18 average for a CD.. aye then I might as well wait until i come back and then go on a crazed chinese CD shopping spree right? Guess I'll just wait then... can also hang out more often at Quickly here cos they always have some chinese concerts or MVs on their TV... haha...

So happy that two of my friends are coming to San Francisco! Sara will be coming first and then Joyce... =) Can't wait can't wait! Still too lazy to get my license so will be taking the public transport to travel around the city... haha they definitely won't complain about SBS or SMRT after this experience...

Alright will give more updates as they come... take care u all...

Rachel~*

No comments: