These days...
Things r lookin up... although occassionally i stil goof up and I feel bad about makin mistakes... but I'm learnin to b more forgiving to myself...
I stil get a culture shock after almost 3 months here... but I'm startin to get used to things... (translate to: I'm less shocked by what I experience)
I'm happier because I still talk to my friends in Singapore... u guys keep me sane... n help me feel at home, far from home... so thanks to all of u...
Insecurity still creeps up on me because I have to leave my comfort zone and explore new territories... but I hope it'll b a gd learning experience for me eventually....
Still find it strange to blog... bcos I'm not used to sharing my thoughts so openly... i don't really like to feel so transparent... maybe that's y my blog entry stil scratching the surface of my whole experience here in San Francisco...
And I dun wanna sound like an airhead by sayin this but I dun really like to think and probe into things... I like to live in the moment... so mayb that's y I dun seem to have a lot of deep thoughts on my blog... haha.. but really I dun really like to think that much... but I'm happy this way! =)
1 comment:
haha rachel, sometimes i wish i cld be like u for a day.. just live in d moment n stop thking so much.. even tho u dn wanna thk so much, but hope u will still blog like to tell us abt ur day's happenings der!! :)
Post a Comment